CANE CROPPING LAND WITH HORTICULTURE, CATTLE OR LIFESTYLE POTENTIAL
240 Bartle Frere Road, Bartle Frere, Queensland 4861
LAND / RURAL AND AGRIBUSINESS FOR SALE
'Expressions of Interest'. EOI Date 19th June 2018
Land Area: 76.58 Ha. Floor Area: 164.00 sqm.
Colliers International (Cairns) in conjunction with A&A Realty Innisfail present nine titles of prime sugarcane producing land in Bartle Frere for sale by 'Expressions of Interest' closing Tuesday 19 June at 4pm.
Located at the foothills of Mt Bartle Frere approximately 70km* south of Cairns in the heart of cane producing land sits this 76.582ha* property. Uniquely located in two separate parcels with existing infrastructure on each lot 240 Bartle Frere Road offers multiple opportunities.
The properties are currently utilised for producing sugarcane but have potential for separate sale for additional agriculture use such as cattle, horticulture or lifestyle bocks. Improvements include an authentic highset Queenslander home on Lot 10 and a substantial industrial farm shed on Lot 3. There are also bitumen road frontages on Thiele Road, Bartle Frere Road, Price Road and Menzies Road. The property also boasts river and waterway frontages.
• 76.582ha* plus 2.1252ha Road Licence under multiple titles allowing separate sale
• Existing use including sugarcane, with potential for horticulture and lifestyle
• Existing highset Queenslander & substantial industrial farm shed
• River and water frontages
• Immediate proximity to Miriwinni, Bramston Beach, Babinda & Innisfail
For sale by 'Expressions of Interest' closing Tuesday 19 June at 4pm.
For further information, contact Charlie Torrisi (Colliers International) on 0408 006 123 or Alf Pagano (A&A Realty) on 0418 774 849.
- 76.852Ha over Nine titles.
- Potential for horticulture or lifestyle.
- River and water frontages.
(07) 4061 1466
for more information