Lush Cattle Breeding / Fattening Farm + Water Licence
An extraordinary opportunity to own a very valuable 51.34 hectares of farming land. Vendors are committed elsewhere and are regrettably selling their dream property. They are very motivated to sell and are meeting the market place for a prompt result. The property has been revamped and well maintained and exceptional improvements have been added to its already natural beauty and fertile environment.
- Near new solidly built, Council approved 9 x 7.5 metre three bay shed with cement slab with one bay fully enclosed and lockable.
- 3,500 litre water tank feeding drinking water to trough in cattle yard.
- Cattle yard plus brand new hydraulic head bailer.
- Improved fencing – all in good condition.
- Irrigation licence for 90 ML.
This wonderful property is very versatile, it’s excellent fertile volcanic red soil makes it perfect for all farming requirements, whether it be producing lush grass for cattle breeding / fattening or to take advantage of its water licence for crop production.
All the work has been done for you, just bring in your cattle and start earning a living. Or agist the land, earn some income, build your dream home and be surrounded by sheer country paradise with fabulous views, privacy, serenity and your very own creek to thoroughly enjoy on those summer days.
All this plus such a realistic price makes it a great buy for an astute investor.
(07) 4061 1466
for more information