Business Plus A House Plus A Workshop And Office!
PRICE ON APPLICATION!
A long established freehold printing / signwriting business. This business sale includes the highset Queenslander plus workshop shed and office / shopfront.
This signwriting and printing operation offers excellent turnover in an idyllic rural community in Far North Queensland. It is a sea change like no other with the river and the reef only minutes away.
Well established over the last 30 years, this business has built an enviable reputation by paying close attention to quality workmanship and a timely turnaround service. The business is supported by a very sound and loyal client base and word of mouth referral, along with a solid and continuous ordering process. Offering enormous growth potential to reap further rewards both locally and across the north.
There are no formal qualifications required to run this business. Good communication skills and a drive to take advantage of a great opportunity is all you need. If you like people and have a little bit of marketing flair, then this is the opportunity for you.
• Long established for over 30 years in an idyllic multicultural community.
• Loyal and established client database.
• High profile location on the Bruce Highway with reserved parking via side street access.
• State of the art and up to date product range to ensure best customer solutions.
• Massive growth potential.
• Sign written Toyota Hilux ute included.
• Great exposure via dedicated website, Facebook and Sponsorship signage.
• Land area – 893 sqm
• Two level, two bedroom Queenslander home with original timber floors / walls.
• 144 sqm workshop / business with office area.
• Zoning: Business Frame with permit to use as Light Industry.
This is a genuinely rare all in one package! Shop, workshop, residence plus a profitable business with a 30 year history of brilliant community goodwill and success. Escape the big city rat race to the highly regarded and rapidly evolving Far North Queensland; an area celebrated for its tropical climate, with a relaxing and vibrant rural lifestyle.
Motivated Vendor with a genuine reason for selling is open to offers!
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality only.
Community FeaturesMedical Centre/Hospital
Property FeaturesAir Conditioning
(07) 4061 1466
for more information