Commercial Building With Highway Frontage
The Owners have moved interstate and are liquidating their Queensland assets and are prepared to meet the market.
This high profile building is located on the Bruce Highway in the picturesque town of Innisfail, with a consistent traffic flow of cars per day and situated only one hour south of Cairns.
The freehold stand-alone building comprises 380 sqm of retail space, 341 sqm of concrete car parking (11 bays) and is situated on a 721 sqm allotment. The interior is split into two sections, each being 160 sqm, and has two separate power meters so that each section has the potential to be leased separately. Both sections are fully air conditioned and one side is currently leased as a trendy Café. This area also boasts a 60 sqm Al Fresco dining area.
This amazing opportunity features:
* 721 sqm non-strata corner location of freehold land.
* 320 sqm of rentable air conditioned space.
* Existing café /homewares tenant that is number 1 on Trip Advisor (as at 17/01/18) with a 3 + 3 year lease.
* Plans available for eight medical consultation /treatment rooms.
* Huge exposure and signage opportunities to Bruce Highway.
* Dual street access and frontage.
* Ample onsite and on road parking.
Shop 1: Currently tenanted and paying $20,800 per year plus 50% of the outgoings.
With interest rates at a record low, now is the time to take a leap of faith and plan for your future.
$399,000 Inclusive of GST.
Community FeaturesMedical Centre/Hospital
(07) 4061 1466
for more information