Fishing & Nature Enthusiasts - A Dream Come True
This near new masonry block home is perfect for you because:
* It will suit all age groups and is situated approximately 15 minutes from the Innisfail CBD, 7 minutes from a primary school, kindergarten, daycare centre, bakery and café. 5 minutes from the gorgeous and renowned Etty Bay (patrolled beach on weekends and nets up during stinger season), but its main attraction is that it is only about a 5 minutes stroll, less if you like to run… or a 1 minute drive to one of nature’s natural harbours. Enjoy the harbour activity, soak in the breathtaking views, throw a line in or take a short boat ride to popular fishing grounds, try a bit of snorkelling in one of the world’s best reefs or have a picnic on the magnificent Barnard Islands. The modern pontoon style ramps at Mourilyan Harbour make launching and landing your boat with a minimum of fuss, even getting in and out of the boat is made easy. How amazing to have this entire natural treasure only a stones throw away…
* The home boasts 3 bedrooms, a very presentable kitchen, extra storage in the attic, is tiled throughout - very easy to maintain, has a cool and spacious open plan living area with high ceilings and refreshing sea breeze wafting through, combined with land breezes cooled down from a magical rainforest backdrop. Plus your very own flowing bubbling creek to add to this enviable, pure and natural atmosphere.
* The main bedroom and outdoor entertainment area offers a stunning outlook including landscaped gardens attracting the local birdlife, Ulysses butterflies and the creek below serenades you into complete relaxation.
* There is nothing left to do but to enjoy this lovely home in this delightful setting.
* We have left the best for last - it is going at an amazing and very affordable price.
Please be kind to yourself and book in an inspection… You will be impressed.
Property FeaturesAir Conditioning
(07) 4061 1466
for more information