A Moriarty Street Beauty Up for Grabs
Presenting a beautifully renovated Queenslander home that will captivate your heart, making it very hard to resist. Even if you are not a great fan of Queenslander homes, this one will change your mind on first sight.
Vendors have moved south and are reluctantly selling their dream home. This stylish home has been well priced to meet the market and Vendors will consider a price reduction for a prompt sale.
Just some of the features which makes this split level home exceptional:
* Fully renovated Queenslander featuring rare rainforest timbers.
* Three bedrooms plus an office or fourth bedroom /family room. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite and both lounge /media room and main bedroom have beautiful black bean timber feature walls.
* There is a very practical kitchen area with loads of storage and cork flooring.
* The home is fully air conditioned with inverter split systems throughout, is well insulated including whirly birds plus is conveniently wired for generator use.
* The carport has easy access to the house plus there is a huge three bay lockup shed with roller doors (1 remote controlled) and a wide driveway.
* This house is a great entertainer with full width and shady undercover patio with slate floors (front and back), which look onto landscaped tropical gardens with much sought after handmade fire brick paving from the local sugar mill furnace.
* The views are outstanding. The front patio sports gorgeous views of the golf course, showgrounds and distant mountain ranges.
* The property is fully fenced and in a quiet neighbourhood with limited traffic. It is conveniently located just minutes from the Innisfail CBD, close to schools and all shops, in walking distance to IGA and the Goondi Hill Hotel.
This beautiful home is the full package – perfect for a growing family, home business, tradies, golfers, lovers of timber or anyone needing space with an abundance of storage and relaxed tropical living environment.
Community FeaturesMedical Centre/Hospital
Property FeaturesAir Conditioning
(07) 4061 1466
for more information