Sizeable Greenfield Acreage Development Site
Babinda, Far North Queensland
Colliers International Cairns and A&A Realty Innisfail present for sale one of the last remaining sizable greenfield opportunities of its type in the region, for sale at a listed price of $4,400,000 inclusive of GST.
The site of the former Babinda Sugar Mill, the 27.9 Ha* prime Bruce Highway development site is substantially cleared and has had extensive background work conducted including concept plans and a development approval which carries through until 2025. The site has been master planned for a mixed-use development including commercial, industrial, tourism, and residential.
• 27.9 Ha* mixed-use development site
• Immediate potential for truck stop and/or roadhouse
• Direct access to site from Highway (National Highway 1)
• Current development approvals
• Shovel ready for 25 lot residential subdivision
• Nine existing tenanted homes
• Over 750 mtrs* Bruce Highway Frontage
• Local Government supportive of development
Babinda is a rural town located on the Bruce Highway in proximity to larger regional centres, with Cairns being 60 kilometres* to the north, and Innisfail 25 kilometres* to the south. The town’s stunning location is shadowed by two of Queensland's highest mountains; Mount Bartle Frere and Mount Bellenden Ker, which form part of the World Heritage listed Wooroonooran National Park. Babinda offers a range of services and amenities, as well as a variety of sporting and recreational facilities.
To obtain the Information Memorandum please contact Stacey Quaid on 0418 773 258, Charlie Torrisi on 0408 006 123 or Alf Pagano on 0418 774 849.
- 27.9 Ha*
- Immediate potential for truck stop and/or roadhouse
- Development approval until 2025
- Master planned
- Shovel ready
- Direct access to site from Highway
(07) 4061 1466
for more information