This lovely clay brick home is situated on top of OBriens Hill, only minutes from Innisfails CBD on a large 1,057 sqm block. There are several verandahs and undercover entertainment areas taking in the spectacular views of the Johnstone River and majestic mountain range on one side and day /night views on the other.
The Vendors are the original owners of this elegant and practical home that was built in the year 2000. Nothing was spared, with emphasis on detail, style, quality and strength. Other features include:
* Spacious open plan living including a second family room looking onto magnificent river /mountain views.
* A very presentable country style timber kitchen with a large six burner gas cooktop and loads of built in storage right to the ceiling.
* The main bedroom with an ensuite and walk in robe.
* A conveniently located office or fourth bedroom plus a fancy hobby /workroom ideal for home brewing. It even has its own kitchen sink with potential to turn into a granny flat.
* The home is wheelchair friendly and has safety handles installed.
* The choice of air conditioned comfort or refreshing natural breezes all year round.
* A two bay lockable garage with two remote controlled roller doors.
The home is very economical to run as there are 8 solar panels that greatly reduce the power bill and a heat pump hot water system and rain tank. There are also blinds on the verandahs to protect you from the sun and rain.
The home is wired to run a generator, is low maintenance due to being tiled throughout, has kerb and channel, town water and sewerage, side access to the back yard and has a fenced enclosure to keep kids and dogs safe.
With much reluctance the Owners need to sell their precious home to downsize. They are motivated sellers and have priced their beautiful home accordingly for a prompt sale.
Call now and organise an inspection, you will not be disappointed.