A Property With Historic Significance
This quaint very solidly built historic old church / school was built in 1937 and has been ingeniously transformed into a four bedroom split level home plus an office or fifth bedroom.
A rare opportunity offering some stunning works of art and magnificent style of that era. The Vendors have creatively renovated the premises with emphasis in keeping the old charm intact.
This lovely and solid property boasts:
* Loads of room plus a large undercover entertainment area.
* Semi ensuite plus another bathroom and toilet.
* Three bay fully enclosed shed with workshop - 9 x 6 metres.
* A rainwater tank plus drinkable bore water.
* An above ground pool.
* Private and large 2,826 sqm block with country views.
This is a property that you would be very proud to own and is at a very realistic price.
Property FeaturesAir Conditioning
Rain Water Tank
(07) 4061 1466
for more information