For 40+ years the present owners have enjoyed and proudly brought this little piece of paradise to the marvel that it is today. The property is nestled in a beautiful picturesque location with loads of privacy and character. Their lovely cement rendered home is spacious and homely and can handle family living comfortably. Also boasts a newly renovated bathroom and plenty of storage space. A very special feature is a large undercover entertainment deck that offers pure relaxation whilst looking onto an abundance of nature, serenity and panoramic views. The deck forms a podium to a bird watching haven and echoes natures stereo of blissful serenades of local bird life and fauna, mingled with an intoxicating heavenly breeze. This makes it almost irresistible to remove yourself from its enchantment.
The versatility and income potential of this property is immense - you could run your own business or rent out the individual sheds. It has its very own, very quaint and traditional (self contained and livable) 2 bedroom workers barracks, which is a good distance from the main house and gives everybody their own privacy.
Just a few of its many facets include:
* 5 acres of productive land;
* 3 bedroom cement rendered home with carport, plus a separate 2 bedroom barracks;
* Outbuildings which include: 1 x 2 car garage; 1 x machinery and workshop shed (approximately 18 x 15 metres) with high clearance, overhead gantry and loads more features; 1 x 7 bay shed (approximately 22 x 6 metres);
* 5 KW solar system; pressure pump water supply and 3 phase power;
* Established fruit trees and gardens – flower and vegetable;
* Primary and secondary school bus route;
* Minutes from gorgeous swimming holes to enjoy over the summer months; and
* 18 x 9 metre fish pond - a sheer visual oasis that can be seen from the deck with plenty of room for a picnic area and recreation.
The list can go on and on… this stunning property has endless possibilities but its best feature is its very affordable price tag - definitely excellent value for money, with income potential.. Be quick as this property will not last long on the market.
Community FeaturesPublic Transportation
Property FeaturesAir Conditioning
Rain Water Tank
(07) 4061 1466
for more information